Hedgerows are a vital part of the British countryside, as both a field boundary and a valuable wildlife habitat. This course, run by the National Trust, aims to introduce the practical skills of traditional hedgelaying management and how best this can be done to conserve the wildlife that rely on them.
Join organic Farmer Mike Amos and learn how to lay a hedge from start to finish.
- Course dates: 20th January, 27th January and 3rd February
- Time: 10:00-15:00
- Location: Lower Failand Organic Farm, Sandy Lane, Failand BS8 3SN
- Price: £60 for the full course. Booking is essential.
1) Online at http://tinyurl.com/btswude
2) By phone on 08442 491895
- For more information contact Victoria Stanfield, 0117 9731645, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Sunday, January 20, 2013
Repeats: Every Week until Sunday, February 03, 2013
Political Debate? Demonstration? Tea Party? Let everyone know about your big event! Create an event by clicking below.Create an event