Fire crews called to deal with chemical spill at St George home
Fire crews were called to a property in St George to reports of a possible chemical spill last night.
The chemical fumes were the result of an industrial strength cleaner containing sulphuric acid that was put down the plughole of a shower at a residential property.
Two adults in their 40s and a 12-year-old were in the property at the time and were affected by the fumes. Paramedics checked them over but it was found they did not need to go to hospital.
Avon Fire and Rescue Service has advised people to check the instructions on cleaning products before using them.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013