Third chimney fire in a week
A FIRE broke out in a chimney in Chipping Sodbury.
Firefighters were called out to tackle the blaze at a property in Horse Street at 5.25pm on Wednesday. Crews spent 90 minutes dealing with the fire.
Avon Fire and Rescue Service's James Bladon said it had been the third chimney fire the brigade had tackled this week. He said advice about chimney safety could be found on the service's website.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013