Three adults and one child escape Bedminster fire
THREE adults and a child escaped a fire in a first floor flat in Bedminster that had started because of a tumble dryer.
One of the adults smelt smoke and alerted the others before they rang the fire service at 12.10am today.
The occupants tried to put the fire out themselves using an extinguisher but the utility room filled with smoke.
Two crews from Bedminster fire station attended and firefighters in breathing apparatus used a high pressure hose reel to extinguish the fire, which was accidental.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
No-one was injured, and the fire was contained to the one room.