Washing machine causes small house fire in Yate
FIRE crews rescued a cat from a house in Yate after a washing machine caught fire at the property.
The emergency services were called last night at 8.07pm to the small house fire in Mallard Close.
Nobody was hurt in the fire which is thought to have been started accidentally.
The crew used high pressure hose reels and fans to clear the smoke. They also rescued a cat from inside the building.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013