Riverside Steps St Anne's Park
0117 932 8165
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Struggling to get on the property ladder? You can buy a 90 per cent share in this smart semi, and go for the remaining 10 per cent at a later date. With the city centre not far away and riverside walks on the doorstep, this modern house is in Arlington Road. It has night storage heating, parking and a paved garden. The combined lounge and dining room has patio doors at one end, while the pale wood-effect kitchen units have black worktops over. Upstairs, both the bedrooms share the white bathroom suite, including a shower.