Repair work sparks blaze destroying four motorbikes in Kingswood
FOUR motorcycles were destroyed in a garage fire in Kingswood.
The fire started in a stand-alone double garage in Courtney Way at 5.30pm on Tuesday.
A spark is thought to have ignited as three men repaired motorbikes.
The men managed to escape safely and fire crews from Kingswood and Speedwell attended.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Firefighters used two high pressure hose reels to extinguish the fire, which cause extensive damage to the garage and destroyed the motorbikes.
The cause is believed to be accidental.