Pensioner treated after kitchen fire
A 78-YEAR-OLD woman needed treatment for smoke inhalation after a fire at her flat in Withywood.
Firefighters were called to a kitchen fire at Spinney Croft at 6.45pm yesterday.
The fire had finished when they arrived but firefighters needed to give the elderly woman oxygen therapy.
The fire started after a chip pan was left unattended.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013