Pensioner aged 92 taken to hospital after fire at her Bristol home
A 92-year-old pensioner was taken to hospital for treatment after a fire at her Bristol home.
The woman was led to safety by members of her family in a three-storey house in St Mark's Road, Easton.
She was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital.
The fire had already been put out when Fire crews arrived early on Saturday morning.
Miele S8390 Silence "Best Buy" Vacuum Cleaner - FREE BAGS Worth...View details
The Miele S8390 Silence Solution cylinder vacuum cleaner offers an 'Silent System Plus' 1200 watt motor and Miele's AirTeQ floorhead.
Best Buy Vacuum Cleaner with FREE pack of bags - Worth £15.
Terms: Limited Stock Offer - FREE 24 - 48 Hour Delivery to most UK Postcodes - 1 Hour delivery slot with tracking.
Contact: 01664 491439
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
They used breathing apparatus to enter the house, open the windows and release the smoke.
A fire spokesman said the fire in an upstairs bedroom was caused accidentally by a heater being too close to a bed.