Overheated dryer starts fire
A TUMBLE dryer overheated causing a fire in a utility room in Weston-super-Mare.
Two fire appliances from the town's station attended the house in Kewside, Kewstoke.
Firefighters found the occupant, a woman in her 60s, and her two dogs were already outside unharmed.
The fire had been caused by a tumble dryer overheating, which set fire to nearby clothes.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013