Mum flees with baby from house fire in Hartcliffe
A MUM had to flee with her baby after a fire started in the upstairs of their home.
Avon Fire and Rescue service were called to Barbour Road, Hartcliffe, at 3.25pm today.
Spokesman James Bladon said by the time crews from Temple and Brislington arrived, the woman and her child had already got out uninjured, having been alerted by the upstairs smoke alarm.
Firefighters forced their way into the smoke-filled house through a broken window and extinguished the blaze. The cause of the fire was deemed to be "accidental".
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013