Grill pan started kitchen fire
A FIRE broke out in the kitchen of a house in Clevedon.
The blaze started in a grill pan at a property in Cannons Gate at 8.30pm on Wednesday.
Firefighters removed the pan from the home and cleared smoke away. No-one was injured in the incident, a spokesman for Avon Fire & Rescue Service said.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013