Floorboards near oven cause fire in St George
A fire in a home in St George began when wooden floorboards under an oven overheated.
Two fire crews attended the scene in Stradbrook Avenue at about 8pm last night.
They discovered that the floorboards had heated up over a period of time and eventually caused them to give off smoke.
A spokesman for the fire service said the occupier was given advice to prevent the incident happening again.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013