Firefighters tackle blaze at West Harptree pub
A FIRE broke out at a pub in West Harptree.
Firefighters were called to put out the blaze in the chimney of the Crown Inn in The Street at 6.35pm on Tuesday.
They used specialist equipment to extinguish the fire.
Darren Bane, spokesman for Avon Fire & Rescue Service, said the fire started accidentally.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013