Firefighters called to chimney fire in Chipping Sodbury
FIRE crews responded to a chimney fire in Chipping Sodbury yesterday afternoon.
Avon Fire and Rescue were called at 5.25pm and dispatched crews from Patchway and Yate to a home in Horne Street.
Firefighters used a chimney fire kit to deal with the blaze that had state accidentally. A thermal imaging camera was then used to ensure the fire was out.
Crews were on scene one hour and 30 minutes.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013