Family celebrating Halloween outside notice fire in their Alveston house
A WOMAN and four children were celebrating Halloween today when they noticed a fire in their house.
The incident happened at 2.30pm at Greenhill in Alveston while the group was in the garden with sparklers.
Three fire appliances from Thornbury, Patchway and Southmead attended and firefighters used a jet and a high pressure hose reel to extinguish the fire, which was in the living room.
The fire caused extensive damage to the living room and there was smoke logging throughout the house.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
No-one was injured and the cause of the fire is thought to be accidental.