Chimney catches fire
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house near Yatton after a chimney caught fire.
Crews attended a property in Claverham High Street on Thursday night at 10pm.
They used a special kit to put out the blaze, and had to remove part of the chimney breast in order to reach the seat of the flames.
The fire is believed to have started accidentally.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013