Charity looking for mental health activists for 10th September meeting in Bristol
Mental health - what's best for Bristol?
If you're passionate about raising mental health awareness, get involved in Rethink Mental Illness Bristol campaign.
Starting in October, we will be taking to the streets in Bristol to make sure that more people know about us and the support we can offer.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
Too many people struggle through mental illness alone – together we can change that. We will:
- run an advertising campaign and speak to the local media
- launch a new 'rough guide' to mental illness
- hold an outdoor event for people to find out more
- write to every GP surgery in the city and beyond
Please support this campaign and:
- Take flyers, posters or leaflets to GP surgeries, schools libraries or housing offices at any time during October. Anywhere you think people might need our help (We will provide the materials and even a raincoat to keep you dry!)
- Help with a survey of Bristol residents during September
- Come and talk to the public about mental illness and what we can do at an event in the city centre. (Date to be announced).
- Could you tell your story in the media? - We need a small number of people to speak about experiences of mental illness in the media. You could have personal experience or you might be a carer, family member or friend. If you're interested please email Maria Gandara firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 840 3145
To find out more about the Bristol campaign:
- Call 0300 5000 927
- Come to a briefing on 10th September at Bristol Community Support Service at either 11am, 3pm or 6pm. Book your place on the number above. (The address is Bristol Community Support Services, 74-80 City Road, St Paul's Settlement, St. Paul's, Bristol BS2 8UH)
- There will be tea, coffee and snacks and a chance to ask questions and suggest ideas