Bin-room blaze fills top floors of tower block with smoke
SMOKE filled the upper floors of high-rise flats in Kingsdown after a fire broke out.
A blaze in the bin room of the tower block in Dove Street caused smoke to billow up bin chutes to the 10th and 13th floors of the building.
Firefighters extinguished the blaze at just after 10.45am yesterday and cleared the smoke. No one was injured in the blaze, Avon Fire and Rescue Service said.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013