Adults and child escape fire started by a tumble dryer
THREE adults and a child escaped a fire in a first-floor flat in Bedminster that had started because of a tumble dryer.
One of the adults smelled smoke and alerted the others before they rang the fire service at 12.10am yesterday.
The occupants tried to put the fire out themselves using an extinguisher but the utility room filled with smoke.
Two crews from Bedminster fire station attended the blaze in Westbourne Grove. They needed breathing apparatus as they put out the fire, which started accidentally.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
No one was injured, and the fire was contained to the one room.