10 things to do in Bristol this weekend June 16-17
Stuck for something to do this weekend? Here are some ideas for how to spend your weekend in Bristol.
1. The Festival of Nature is taking place over the weekend, with talks and interactive events taking place around the Harbourside.
2. Don't forget that it's Father's Day this weekend. Dads go free at Bristol Zoo for the day on Sunday with another adult or child who buy a ticket.
3. St Werburgh's City Farm is holding its summer fair on Saturday from 12pm-7pm - there will be food, music and other entertainment.
Dyson DC50i - Bagless upright vacuum cleaner - BALL Technology -...View details
Thisi is Dyson's smallest upright vacuum cleaner with the performance of a full size upright machine. The DC50i has Dyson's most advanced cleaner head technology and 2 Tier RadialTM cyclones.
Terms: LIMITED STOCK OFFER. FREE delivery to most UK postcodes - Next working day dispatch.
Contact: 01664 491439
Valid until: Monday, May 27 2013
4. As the finale of Big Green Week, Bristol's Biggest Bike Ride will be happening on Sunday, starting from Anchor Road by the Harbourside.
6. One of Test Match Special's most familiar and popular voices, Henry "Blowers" Blofeld, and former producer Peter "Backers" Baxter are starting their UK tour in Bristol on Saturday night with an event at St George's. More info here.
7. If beer's your thing then how about the No 1 Harbourside and Bristol Beer Factory Festival which will be on from Friday to Sunday. More information here.
8. Pub of the week to try out: The Hen and Chicken, Bedminster.
9. Curry house of the week to give a go this weekend: Jhalfrezie, Cotham Hill.
10. And wherever you are in Bristol if you fancy some home cooking why not give this summery gooseberry and elderflower ice cream a go.