10 things to do in Bristol this weekend – November 24-25
Make the most of your weekend with our guide to what’s on in Bristol and the surrounding area.
1. Comedian Alan Davies is at Colston Hall on Sunday night at 8pm.
2. For another slice of comedy head to The Comedy Box where Andi Osho will be performing her stand-up show All the Single Ladies on Sunday at 8pm.
3. Join president of the Royal West of England Academy Janette Kerr for a tour of the annual Autumn Exhibition at 2pm – the tour is free with an exhibition ticket, which is £5.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
4. It’s that time of year again when the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition comes to Bristol and it will be on show, as usual, at the Bristol Museum and Art Gallery from Saturday until February 17. Entry is free.
5. At the O2 Academy on Saturday you can watch Brixton group Alabama 3 take to the stage at 7pm.
6. Bristol Rovers take on Bradford at home on Saturday at 3pm at the Memorial Stadium.
7. Pub of the week to try this weekend: The Jolly Sailor
8. Restaurant of the week to try this weekend: Mark's Café
9. Recipe of the week to give a go if you decide to eat in: Make use of the clementine and satsumas in the shops with this recipe for flambéed clementines and satsumas.
10. Head North for the North Bristol Arts Trail this weekend. Meet more than 100 artists in their own homes and studios.
For some ideas of how to occupy your time next week check back at ThisisBristol on Monday.