10 things to do in Bristol this weekend - July 7-8
Make the most of your weekend with our guide to what’s on in Bristol.
1. Watch the Wimbledon tennis finals on the big screen in Millennium Square. On Sunday there will also be tennis taster sessions in Millennium Square.
2. On Saturday Lockleaze boxer Lee Haskins will fight for the vacant EBU bantamweight title with Darlington's Stuart Hall at Clevedon’s Hand Arena. Tickets can be booked by calling the box office on 0117 949 6699.
3. Also on Saturday, four hundred of Bristol’s singers will join forces to fill Colston Hall with music. Bristol’s biggest community choir, the Gurt Lush Choir, will perform with the long-running Gasworks Choir at 7.30pm.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
5. The Bristol Bach Choir will perform on Sunday at 4.30pm at St George’s .
6. Puxton Park in Hewish celebrates its 5th birthday with a party on Saturday and Sunday .
7. On Sunday there is Bristol’s Premiere Gay Wedding Show at the Council House.
8. Pub of the week to try this weekend: Highbury Vaults on St Michael’s Hill .
9. Italian restaurant of the week to try this weekend: Carluccio’s in Quakers Friars.
10. Recipe of the week to give a go if you decide to eat in: text.