10 things to do in Bristol this week – March 4-8
Make the most of the week ahead with our guide to what’s on in Bristol.
1. The Bristol Improv Festival runs until Sunday. It will be bringing together improvisers from all over the UK to collaborate on various projects, events and shows. Visit their website for more details of the line-up at venues including the Bierkeller Theatre .
2. The Full Monty comes to The Hippodrome and there will be performances until Saturday.
3. Comedienne Francesa Martinez – fresh from winning a Fringe Media Network award at the Edinburgh Festival – brings her show to the The Comedy Box on Thursday at 8.30pm. Tickets £12.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
4. Fiction Faction presents Rad, a play being staged at the Alma Tavern theatre from Tuesday until Saturday this week at 8pm each evening. Tom and Lexi are old friends, now house-mates in London. She dreams of being a superstar DJ and he dreams of being the next Alan Sugar - but reality in the shape of low income, high rent and annoying younger brothers keeps spoiling the party. Tickets £5/6.
5. Comedian Milton Jones will be bringing his show On The Road to Colston Hall on Thursday at 8pm.
6. Bristol Rugby take on Nottingham at home at the Memorial Stadium on Friday night at 7.45pm.
7. Bristol City are playing Brighton at home at Ashton Gate on Tuesday at 7.45pm.
8. Pub of the week to try: The Albion
9. Restaurant of the week to try: Flinty Red
10. Recipe of the week to give a go if you decide to eat in: Blood orange tart
And if you need some ideas for the weekend, check back at ThisisBristol later in the week.